Friday 3 February 2017

Weekly Reflection (Write)

I've never imagined that someday I will write a blog. But here I am. Write a blog. I'm not gonna write it everyday. I will just write it every Monday until Friday. Why? Because one of my lecturer ask me so. And this is my first week. Actually I didn't do this on my own will. My lecturer ask me to do it like what I've said before.  
At first, I find it hard to write a paragraph. I must search inspiration for hours before I write my first paragraph on this blog. I don't know what to write because I've never write something that will be read by many people. So I started with music since everyone loves music. There are saying that "music makes one." Who doesn't love music in this world?   
After 3 days writing this blog, I started to think that this is not a bad idea. It's good to have someone that forced you to do something sometimes. If he didn't ask me, I would probably never done it. It makes me more fluent in using english slowly, especially in choosing vocabulary. I hope after a month doing this assignment, my english become better.  
My lecturer said that we must write about issue in this world every weekdays. I'm gonna write about issue in this world, but not the common issue which have been printed on newspaper. I find it a little bit boring if I discuss about politics, economy, and something like that. I am interested on issues that are rarely discussed in public but really affect the society. However it is only a plan. Nobody knows if someday I will write about issue that have been printed on newspaper or magazine. It may happen.

1 comment:

  1. Write your blog, squished your brain. Btw, keep going girl, you have a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete