Friday 17 February 2017

Weekly Reflection (Love about something you write and write about something you love)

Maria Stephanie
Writing A
February 17th, 2017




This is my third reflection this month. I think my vocab gets better day by day since I write this blog. Still, I don't have any idea on my grammar. I bet it's awful. At first, I don't think that I can do this task. But I am doing it until now. And I know I can do it. I just need to stay focus and write.

As I say at the weekly reflection before, I got stuck when it came to idea. I've been trying very hard to get those idea this whole time by the way. I hope my hardwork all paid someday. Well, I've been thinking like "maybe if I write something that I love about, the ideas will come itself." So I think I could start from something I love to let the idea flow by itself. I love Korea, both K-drama and K-pop. But I am not one of those fans who will kill themselves when their idols got married. Well, I still got my senses.

As I expected, it was easier for me to write something about Korea, because I like it. However I can't write whatever I want about Korea. I don't think that whatever happens in Korea are worldwide issue. I picked carefully the issue that I want to write on my blog. I've choosen the issue that goes worldwide so everybody can read my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment