Wednesday 8 February 2017

The Dark Side of a Candy

Maria Stephanie
Writing A
February 8th, 2017

Who doesn't like candy? Most people like candy. It has sweet taste. You need to eat that when you are having a bad day. Somehow it can increase your mood. But now I'm not going to tell you why it can be your mood-booster. I'm going to warn you that it's not good to have candy in a large amount. You may have a bad day, bad week, or worst month of the year but it doesn't mean that you are allowed to eat candy everytime you feeling terrible because you will feel the negative side from a candy. Obviously you don't want to feel the dark side from a candy, right? Wait. Do you know the dark side from a candy? Let me tell you. First, you will gain weight. Of course you don't want this nightmare come. Second is, it will reduces your nutrition intake. It also can make decay on your teeth. Last but not least, it will increase the risk of disease. The common disease that you get from eating too much sweet is diabetes.

2 comments:

  1. I love candies!!!! <3 when I eat it, I can't control myself to stop eating candy. I think I should stop eating it hmmm. Nice post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat candy it when you want it

    ReplyDelete