Friday 10 February 2017

Weekly Reflection (Once I didn't know what to write)

Maria Stephanie
Writing A
February 10th, 2017



Hi. It's me again. This is my second week of making this blog and I found it a little bit difficult. What's make it difficult it's not in the writing. Of course I made a lot of mistake when I wrote the blog. Especially the grammar error. But it wasn't the main problem.
I spent about one to three hours per day just to find an inspiration. Now I just realize that it was crazy. I wasted my time on searching inspiration instead of really write the blog. I didn't know what to write so I just typed "issue in the world" at the Google then there was so much that came out. I need to filter it one by one. I couldn't just take everything and copy it to my blog. NO. A big NO. Because I have to stay consistent. I think consistency can make a blog more interesting. 
One day I feel depressed and feel like don't want to do this anymore. I even typed "I don't know what to write on my blog" because I couldn't find any inspiration. Then something came out. It was like magic. Google answered my wish. I found a site that would give me ideas for free. Thank you Google. Somehow I feel like I owe you my life for a moment. But soon after I tried the site, the result that they give it wasn't like what I imagined. I start to feel depressed again. 
It was hard for someone who don't know what's going on in the world, like me, to write something about issue in this world. Even though I have read the Google to know what's going on. Still it couldn't help since google mostly show articles which is difficult to understand by me. Next time I hope my inspiration can come like rain, keep falling no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment